Welcome to The Joint - Encinitas! As your local chiropractor in Encinitas, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Encinitas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Randy Cafferty
Dr. Randy Cafferty graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles in 1989. He has extensive experience in freeing people of all ages from pain by correcting spinal subluxations. He strongly believes in the chiropractic philosophy that by removing the underlying subluxation, nerve function can be restored to help maximize the body’s innate healing process. As a long time physical fitness enthusiast, and golfer, Dr. Cafferty is also well versed in the diagnosis and treatment of sports injuries. Dr. Cafferty is very proud and grateful to be part of The Joint, making quality chiropractic care readily accessible and affordable to everyone.
The best way to contact us is via phone. Alternatively, you could email us using the form below or we always welcome you to stop by the clinic for answers to your questions. Note that all fields are required...
Contact Us By Email
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Melbourne chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- September 12, 2014In today’s society, you will find every waiting room filled with individuals who are seemingly glued to their smart phones. On street corners and in busses, people have become more and more attached to their phones and as a result, social media. Studies have shown that cell phone addiction is a very real issue that ...
- September 8, 2014As our schedules get more and more chaotic, the first thing that is sacrificed is usually sleep. Going to bed a few hours later to do household chores or catch up on a work project can cut into our valuable sleep time. Even if you aren’t busy, all those new movies or TV shows that ...
- August 26, 2014Trips to the dentist can be scary, but not nearly as scary as having a mouth or smile that is unhygienic and harboring bacteria and germs. Brushing twice a day, as well as flossing and using mouthwash regularly, are the typical extents that we go to so that our oral hygiene is at an acceptable ...
- August 20, 2014There are an abundance of strange and weird diets out there, some calling for nothing but a certain fruit or vegetable to be consumed on a daily basis. There is an equal amount of strange people out there too, as these diets simply wouldn’t exist if people were not willing to try them. It seems that ...
- August 14, 2014To mix things up, there are an infinite amount of options that the world of healthy eating brings. However, when it comes to protein powders and supplements, drinking or eating them as they come, is where most people think the creativity begins and ends. This simply is not true. One of the heavy favorites among those ...
- August 5, 2014Have you ever noticed that your skin is visibly smoother, blemish-free and all around healthier when you’ve eaten certain foods, or even eliminated certain foods from your diet? Well, there’s a science behind this; what you eat directly affects your skin, as well as your body and brain function. If you eat crap, you’re going to ...
- July 31, 2014The body is compared to a car and an engine so often because of their exact comparisons. The body is the car and the heart and mind are its engine. Properly fueling the body with the right food and drink can help take the body to new heights. Without proper sustenance, the body shuts down, ...
- July 25, 2014A common misconception in the world of health and fitness is that getting the body to efficiently burn calories requires hours of drastic exercise or heavy lifting seven days a week. While these things are a great way to keep the body in shape and as highly functioning as possible, it’s not the only way ...
- July 14, 2014Beach season is in full swing, and if you’re lucky enough to live in the part of the country that has good weather, enjoying the beach this summer will be a guilty pleasure you indulge in over and over. However, as fun as the beach is, it does present a number of issues that can ...