Welcome to The Joint - Encinitas! As your local chiropractor in Encinitas, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Encinitas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Randy Cafferty
Dr. Randy Cafferty graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles in 1989. He has extensive experience in freeing people of all ages from pain by correcting spinal subluxations. He strongly believes in the chiropractic philosophy that by removing the underlying subluxation, nerve function can be restored to help maximize the body’s innate healing process. As a long time physical fitness enthusiast, and golfer, Dr. Cafferty is also well versed in the diagnosis and treatment of sports injuries. Dr. Cafferty is very proud and grateful to be part of The Joint, making quality chiropractic care readily accessible and affordable to everyone.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Encinitas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- February 16, 2015Our immune system is one of the most important parts of our body, helping to protect us against viruses and illness. Our immune systems need to stay strong not just to fight common bacteria and illness in the community, but also to help us prevent more serious conditions such as heart disease and stroke. But ...
- February 16, 2015Chiropractic treatments have existed in some form, for thousands of years. While it was not always called chiropractic care, the idea that spinal manipulation can have health benefits is one that has been around for ages, all across the world. Modern chiropractors are doctors that have had specialized training in everything from biology to distinct chiropractic ...
- February 6, 2015When people decide to diet, they often kick carbs and refined sugars out of their diets first and foremost. There is good cause behind this action as all of the starch in spuds has been shown to raise blood sugar. Furthermore, since potatoes are often served in the form of deep fried potato chips or ...
- January 30, 2015Do you ever get the feeling that if something is more expensive, then it must be better? That idea was recently explored in combination with the so-called placebo effect, wherein a person feels relief from symptoms with a fake medicine in place of real one. Researchers found that the placebo effect was enhanced when the ...
- January 28, 2015Everybody knows they should eat their fruits and veggies. An apple with lunch and a side of broccoli with dinner is the norm for many families. A lot of people are also upping their fruit juice intake for a refreshing energy boost on the go. With the popularity of juicing on the rise, researchers want ...
- January 27, 2015Teen’s erratic sleep issues are a common one among many households. Many parents joke about their teens staying up all night and sleeping until past noon. However, this crazy sleep schedule can lead to serious problems down the road. According to a new study published in Alcoholism: Clinical & Experimental Research, found that less sleep ...
- January 16, 2015Have you ever heard of someone having a “photographic memory?” That is when the person claims to be able to recall exact images down to minute details. Well it turns out that photographic memory is actually more widespread, at least when your eyes are closed. Researchers at the University of Surrey recently tested whether closing ...
- January 15, 2015Most of the world works from 9 to 5. So everyone can relate to the mid-day slump. Once the clock strikes three, most workers feel tired, lethargic, and have a hard time focusing. With two more hours left of their work, it is not the time to check out. Before you reach for that pot ...
- January 14, 2015We all want to eat well, lose weight and keep our hearts and bodies fit and healthy. Sometimes though, it’s a lot easier said than done to back away from a slice of pizza or hand over those cookies. We’ve all been there. Wouldn’t it be great if we could eat what we wanted and not ...