Welcome to The Joint - Encinitas! As your local chiropractor in Encinitas, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Encinitas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Randy Cafferty
Dr. Randy Cafferty graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles in 1989. He has extensive experience in freeing people of all ages from pain by correcting spinal subluxations. He strongly believes in the chiropractic philosophy that by removing the underlying subluxation, nerve function can be restored to help maximize the body’s innate healing process. As a long time physical fitness enthusiast, and golfer, Dr. Cafferty is also well versed in the diagnosis and treatment of sports injuries. Dr. Cafferty is very proud and grateful to be part of The Joint, making quality chiropractic care readily accessible and affordable to everyone.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Encinitas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- November 21, 2014You may look at stress as the culprit behind skin breakouts, exhaustion, and headaches, but as it turns out—stress might make you the victim of something far worse. According to Kathi Heffner, assistant professor of psychiatry at the Rochester Center for Mind-Body Research at the University of Rochester Medical Center, “there are studies to show ...
- November 12, 2014Planning ahead and avoiding these seemingly small mistakes can leave you feeling much healthier and happier before, during, and after the holidays. Here are some tips and tricks on how to avoid the wine stains, caloric holiday dishes, and overcrowded gyms. Brushing After Drinking Are you afraid of those foreboding warnings that red wine will stain your ...
- November 5, 2014Heart problems may not reveal themselves as obviously as you would expect. There are subtle symptoms that may occur before a severe heart event does. Therefore, to help avoid a serious emergency, it’s important to notice some surprising warning signs of an unhealthy heart. 1. Snoring too loudly: A little sniffle now and then is not much ...
- October 24, 2014If you’re vegetarian or vegan, you know how important it is to load up on protein and other nutrients in the form of plant-based food. If you do eat meat and dairy, it’s still important to pay attention to your iron levels—especially if you’re a woman. It’s vital for athletic performance, and anemia is a ...
- October 21, 2014As much as many of us deny it to the bitter end, snoring is actually part of more than half of the United States population’s regular sleeping habits. Some attribute it to allergies, poor sleep patterns, alcohol and some even to that botched nose job; the fact of the matter is, it’s more common than ...
- October 14, 2014Parents are superheroes, there’s no doubt about it. Raising a child can be one of the more difficult things that anyone has to do in their lifetime, and the challenging part starts right at the beginning. Putting a child to lay down to sleep may seem simple, but it is generally anything but. Parents typically ...
- October 3, 2014October is National Healthy Lung month, so in honor of that, here are just a few tips on how to keep yours in check and how to ensure that others do the same. Without 100 percent lung capacity, living life can be hard, and performing daily tasks, even getting up out of bed, can prove ...
- September 26, 2014Summer may be down and out– but you don’t have be the former. Even with the start of school now upon many of us, just taking a leisurely, leaf-peeping stroll with your friends could be exactly what the doctor ordered, indicates recent research found in the journal Ecopsychology. Examining 1,991 participants of the English program called ...
- September 19, 2014High blood pressure is such a serious health concern in the United States today that the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) recently announced that it’s second on the “public health enemy” list, behind smoking. Now, there are a long list of varied medicines and procedures that have all been specifically designed for different ...