Welcome to The Joint - Encinitas! As your local chiropractor in Encinitas, CA, we invite you to join the millions of Americans who have not only found relief from back pain, but also a pathway to wellness with chiropractic’s natural, drug-free approach to healthcare.
How We Can Help
Whether you are familiar with chiropractic care or this is your first time, you can expect your visit to The Joint to be new and different from any healthcare experience you’ve had before. Perhaps even life-changing.
Here is a quick and easy way to see what makes The Joint …the chiropractic place the perfect chiropractic destination:
- Conveniently Located
- Open Nights & Weekends
- No Appointment required
- No Insurance Hassles / Requirements
- Affordable Personalized Care Plans
- Licensed Chiropractors & Chiropractic Physicians
Our chiropractic services offer you and your family a quality, affordable, convenient and accessible healthcare solution. Chiropractic assists in eliminating and relieving the days of shoulder, neck and back pain as well as many other “symptoms” you may be experiencing. So whatever your ailments may be, visit our Encinitas chiropractic office, because your overall health is our business. And remember, you never need an appointment to visit The Joint so stop in when it is convenient for you. See you soon!
Dr. Randy Cafferty
Dr. Randy Cafferty graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College of Los Angeles in 1989. He has extensive experience in freeing people of all ages from pain by correcting spinal subluxations. He strongly believes in the chiropractic philosophy that by removing the underlying subluxation, nerve function can be restored to help maximize the body’s innate healing process. As a long time physical fitness enthusiast, and golfer, Dr. Cafferty is also well versed in the diagnosis and treatment of sports injuries. Dr. Cafferty is very proud and grateful to be part of The Joint, making quality chiropractic care readily accessible and affordable to everyone.
The best way to contact us is via phone, then email.
Did You Know?
Routine chiropractic care can provide management and relief for the following:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Migraine and Tension Headaches
- Shoulder and Elbow Pain
- Knee, Foot and Ankle Pain
- Leg Pain (Sciatica)
- Chronic Injuries
- And More!
Chiropractic may also help:
- Improve Nervous System Function
- Relieve Prenatal Discomfort
- Increase Vitality and Improve Quality of Life
- Provide Preventative Care
- Improve Overall Health and Wellness for both Children and Adults
Friendly Tips for Your Chiropractic Visit
How to get the most out of your Encinitas chiropractic visit:
- Wear loose fitting and comfortable clothes.
- Write down a list of your problem areas (lower back pain, any sports injury, stiffness, etc.)
- Include any accidents that you may have been in (car accidents, falls, sports accidents, etc.)
- Include any persistent problems (sleep difficulty, headaches, neck pain, soreness, etc.)
- Include any health conditions and any surgeries you have had.
- In other words, tell your chiropractor about all of your health conditions so that he can help you best.
In other words, tell your chiropractor all about your lifestyle and health conditions so that they can tailor your chiropractic care to maximize your health goals.
- March 26, 2015Everyone has heard of pet hotels, and pet grooming salons, but pet cafes? Yes, it’s the real deal! For cat lovers across the globe Cat Cafes are becoming more and more popular. Perhaps not so much in the United States (yet) but in places like the U.K. and Japan, cat cafes have been around since ...
- March 23, 2015In 2007, the city of Los Angeles, California turned heads all across the nation when it banned any new freestanding fast food restaurant trying to establish itself within city limits. This action was an aggressive attempt to ban obesity by restricting access to fast food and trying to encourage the reformatting the diets of Los ...
- March 13, 2015Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias are degenerative brain conditions that lead to memory loss, confusion and loss of motor function. The diseases have no known cure, and can be devastating for both the patient and their friends and families. There are many research studies being conducted to find causes and treatments of the degenerative disease, ...
- March 9, 2015The nervous system is interconnected throughout our bodies, allowing organs to function properly and a person to respond to stimuli. The nervous system goes from our head to our toes and if something is out of whack in our neck, it may be felt in the arm of thigh. When someone suffers from a pinched ...
- March 2, 2015Many American senior citizens suffer from some sort of chronic arthritic joint pain. As the bones and joints weaken, it can be more difficult to remain active, especially if the arthritis is severe. However, some older adults who have mild arthritis find that they can manage their symptoms and still get around, but still wonder ...
- February 16, 2015Our immune system is one of the most important parts of our body, helping to protect us against viruses and illness. Our immune systems need to stay strong not just to fight common bacteria and illness in the community, but also to help us prevent more serious conditions such as heart disease and stroke. But ...
- February 16, 2015Chiropractic treatments have existed in some form, for thousands of years. While it was not always called chiropractic care, the idea that spinal manipulation can have health benefits is one that has been around for ages, all across the world. Modern chiropractors are doctors that have had specialized training in everything from biology to distinct chiropractic ...
- February 6, 2015When people decide to diet, they often kick carbs and refined sugars out of their diets first and foremost. There is good cause behind this action as all of the starch in spuds has been shown to raise blood sugar. Furthermore, since potatoes are often served in the form of deep fried potato chips or ...
- January 30, 2015Do you ever get the feeling that if something is more expensive, then it must be better? That idea was recently explored in combination with the so-called placebo effect, wherein a person feels relief from symptoms with a fake medicine in place of real one. Researchers found that the placebo effect was enhanced when the ...